Best Bathroom Renovation : How Much Does It Cost? Prices, Breakdown Step By StepJuly 13, 2020
Before starting a Bathroom Renovation of this area of the house that usually causes so many problems, it is necessary to know how much it costs to reform a bathroom to a new one . Of course, the budget will vary depending on the length of the bathroom, its initial state and the quality of the materials, as well as the complexity of the work.
However, it is possible to determine quite accurately how much we must invest to make the reform of a bathroom.Today we provide you with the cost of materials, labor, as well as the total budgets that will help you make an approximate calculation.
How To Calculate The Price Of Bathroom Renovation ?
The price of a Bathroom Renovation can be estimated based on whether you want a standard renovation or if special work is required, such as removing the siding and replacing a new one, removing a bathtub and showering, or doing new plumbing.
The Budget For The Standard Bathroom Renovation Includes:
- Dismantling of wall and floor coverings.
- Dismantling of pipes.
- Leveling of walls and floors.
- Laying of wall and floor coverings.
- Installation of sanitary fixtures and taps.
- Renovate of plumbing and electricity.
- Placement of the entrance for the washing machine and others.
- Bathroom furniture and accesories.
Material Prices To Bathroom Renovation:
- Ceramic wall tiles- from € 30 per m².
- Stoneware pavement- from € 32 per m².
- Tile type metro- from € 15 per m².
- Microcement for floors- from € 70 per m².
- Sink taps- from € 50.
- Shower taps- from € 38.
- Undermount sink- approximately € 80.
- Sink with pedestal- from 90 to 200 €.
Labor Budget For Bathroom Renovation:
The type of Renovation that you want to do in the bathroom, as well as the materials and equipment chosen, influence the labor cost of the reform.
For a mid-range reform, labor can cost roughly the amount of materials. In other words, of the total amount, 50% will be materials and the remaining 50% will be labor.The percentage increases to 70% if high-end materials and parts are chosen.